Friday, November 4, 2011

and the truth is.....i miss you!

my son believes in me when I tell him that he can find fairies and flying dragons in the enchanted forests. He believes that when evil forces attack him he has the strength to conquer them all. He believes that his mother is Queen of her kingdom who has the answers to all his questions. He believes that shining white swords will magically appear and he will fly away on his pegasus to the kingdom of light. He believes that this world is the enchanted land where good always wins over evil.

the truth is.....fairies don't exist and neither do brave honorable dragons.
the truth is.....his mother is not a queen but a philospher who wanders searching for answers.
the truth is.....this world is a land full of good, evil and somehwere in between. And good does not always conquer evil.
the truth is.....i will do everything i can, everything in my power, everything beyond me, everything above me to keep him safe, secure and happy.
the truth is.....he is my light, he is my magic, he is my enchanted land, i will never let him go.
and the truth is.....i miss you. i miss you so.

No comments:

Post a Comment