Thursday, November 28, 2013

A toothpaste in green please

Dear Manufacturers,

Please consider manufacturing your products in color green. Don't get me wrong, I am not Green World...Global Warming...Save the Earth propagation. The reason for my suggestion, are the below situations:

1. "Mummy....I want GREEN auto. I want to only go in GREEN auto." and your child cries himself to sleep moaning GREEN autoOOOOO.

2. He refuses to brush his teeth for days only because I can't find him a GREEN paste and brush....grrrr

3. Honestly, there are not enough GREEN pants and GREEN t shirts in all the malls as there are in my home

4. Tantrums, in the middle of the night because he wants GREEN bed sheets and blankets.

5. GREEN shoes, GREEN caps, GREEN watch blah GREEN blah GREEN blah blah blah

I hope now you get it, and be careful lest your kids contract the ORANGE/GREEN/YELLOW/RED/BLUE disease.

From,

The harrowed mother of the boy who loves GREEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment